Chocolate Pudding Powder Stains on Carpet

My puppy opened a box of chocolate pudding powder on my cream carpet! I've tried getting the stains out but now they are reddish and still quite visible. Any suggestions?

Wendy from Yuma, AZ

Before you try anything on the main spot, get a corner spot, or a place that's not visible, and test any types of cleaners there to see if it bleaches, or makes it more white then cream. You can try Goo Gone, or Dollar General has a stain remover kinda like Goop, but alot cheaper, it works on stains, but does bleach a little.

Chocolate is the worst stain to get out of anything! I wonder what a Tide-To-Go pen would works on clothes? Test in a corner or out of the way place first to see if it discolors the carpet fibers. I also have had great luck with the Resolve Triple Action spray. I work in a nursing home and sprayed some on a week old grape juice stain and it disappeared.

Aside from the stains, chocolate is very bad for dogs. it can kill them.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetJanuary 29, 2008
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet