Digger (Shih-tzu)

Digger is a 4 years young Shih-tzu. I had always wanted another Shih-tzu, so when my husband came home the weekend of Mother's Day, he surprised me with him. I had to climb up in my husband's semi to retrieve a "box" for him. Only it was a tiny puppy in a pet taxi. The best present ever! He mostly likes to sleep. He is one of the laziest dogs I have ever known!

By Crystal S.

What an adorable gift! Digger is as cute as he can be. Please give him a "smooch" for me.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I will be happy to! He is adorable and he knows it! I have a female shih-tzu too and during the winter, i put coats on them. Well digger dances around and goes nuts until I put one on him. He even likes wearing her dresses!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 9, 2011
Guide
Shih Tzu laying on belly with chin on the ground looking at the camera.
House Training a Shih Tzu
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 3:39:24 AM on 10.0.1.11 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.