Frugal Gifts for Kids - Categories:

ChildrenGifts

Frugal Gifts for Kids

Whenever I run across a good kid's CD (sometimes I merely borrow them) I burn as many copies as I need and keep them for nieces, nephews and friends. I pay only $10 for a box of 14 CD-Rs and get 14 gifts for .72 cents a piece. And the kids love to receive their own music.

By Kristi 32, ME

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Isn't it illegal to copy? If not illegal, isn't it morally wrong?

That may be frugal, but it is also illegal.

Unfortunately, this is also called plagarism, copyright infringement, or in plain old-fashioned English, STEALING.

Burned CDs are freely distributed all over this country. Just like tapes were in the 80s. Am I to believe that the three posters here have never copied a record, tape or CD and given it to a friend? And never received one? Keep it up, its a great idea... maybe they'll throw half the country in jail for it but I doubt it.

Just don't charge for the CDs and you will be fine. Morally? Who knows, 99% of the population is probably guilty of enfringment on some level.

Totally wrong and unethical. Just think how you would feel as an artist and someone is stealing your stuff.

Holidays and Parties Gifts ChildrenMay 3, 2004
Frugal Valentine's Day Gifts, Saving Money on Valentine's Day
Frugal Valentine's Day Gifts
A woman wrapping Christmas gifts.
Christmas Gift Wrapping Tips
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
A young child counting coins.
Teaching Your Kids About Frugal Living
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:46:06 PM on 10.0.1.227 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.