Re-Attaching Lining to Drapes

The drapes in my bedroom are Chintz and the lining pulled away from the drape when I washed it. I can't decide whether to leave the lining free to ravel or attach it somehow without sewing. I thought of Stitch Witchery or some kind of cloth glue, but don't want it to show on the front of the drapes. Any advice you can extend would be appreciated. Thanks.

By antique person from MO

I think the double sided mending tape would work well, just be sure to use pins to secure it, making sure that none of the lining is visible from the front, then follow the package directions.

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousJuly 14, 2009
pan lined with foil
Lining a Pan With Aluminum Foil
Purple Placemat
Uses for Placemats
Light colored drapes.
Removing Wrinkles from Curtains and Drapes
backyard pond
Keeping Roots From Damaging a Pond's Lining