Millie (Military Macaw)

Millie is an 8 year old Military Macaw. We bought Millie 8 years ago from a local pet store. She is a hoot!

Millie talks all the time, calls me mother. She love music and loves to dance. She likes trips in the car and getting a lot of attention.

Millie has a very nice personality, and is very smart. She has a big vocabulary. She has a lot of power in her beak, yet takes a small piece of candy from my lips. She is just a sweet friend.

By ELE from Oakland, Maryland

Millie is very pretty and looks like she is a great feathered friend. I just love the photo set up you have for her, it is so original. Have you thought about being a pet photographer? Give Millie a piece of candy for me.

Thanks for sharing.

Millie is fascinating! I've never been around a Military Macaw and had no idea that they were so intelligent. That's wonderful that she will take candy from your lips so gently, too! Thanks for sharing her with us. God bless you!

Pet Macaw
Pet Macaw Photos
Photos Pets OtherApril 11, 2007
Child Leaving for Military
Farewell Party for Child Leaving for Military
Girl standing with her soldier boyfriend.
Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend in the Military
American Flag on White Taekwondo Uniform
Sewing Patches on Clothing
young man in camos holding a Christmas gift
Military Themed Christmas Tree
🎉
🎄