Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck Schedule

1 0EmailFollow
Pin It
A vet giving a dog a vaccination.

In some cities the ASPCA has mobile vaccination trucks that service neighborhoods on a set schedule. This is a guide about the ASPCA pet vaccination truck schedule.

For New York City, here is the link to their website and schedule:

ASPCA Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic

Here are questions related to ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck Schedule.

Question: ASPCA Truck Schedule for Brooklyn

I want to put my Goldy up to date. She really needs to be seen. Can someone please tell me when the truck is coming to Brooklyn? I need the time schedule.

By Aurea R.

Most Recent Answer

By sharnettesantana07/01/2014

when is truck going to be around Starrett City?

Question: ASPCA Mobile Truck Schedule

I found a kitten just about a week old. I picked her up, wrapped her up, put her in my bag, and brought her home. She was up because she had little bugs on her and her mother's blood on her. I found her sometime in August and need for her to get her shots because now she has little white worms coming out her butt when she uses the bathroom, so I would like to know when the next truck coming out to Brooklyn.

By Jasmenda from Brooklyn, NY

Most Recent Answer

By Dena R. [2]09/29/2013

Did you know you can go to your local pet store and buy deworming medications for pets? Talk to the senior staff member there (manager, assistant manager, or long time employee). You have to know how much the kitten weighs, as the drops are given according to the pet's weight.

Question: Bronx ASPCA Vaccination Truck Schedule

When would the vaccine truck be available in the Bronx?

By Genevia

Most Recent Answer

By 4gcolonanthony@gmail.com07/03/2014

When will the next ASPCA truck be in the Bronx, Parkchester area?

Question: Free Cat Shots in Queens

My kitty needs shots and I'm currently unemployed. Is there anywhere that offers free or low cost vaccines in Queens, New York?

By Sandi from So Ozone Park, NY

Question: ASPCA Mobile Vaccination Truck Schedule

When will the mobile unit be in the west side near 96th Street?

By Gilbert

Question: ASPCA Vaccination Truck Schedule

When does the vaccine truck stop in the Bronx?

By Michele

I live in Cambria Heights N.Y. 11411. When will the mobile truck be in my area for my two dogs' vaccinations?

By Barbara

Question: ASPCA Vaccination Truck Schedule for Brooklyn

Where can I located the nearest van to provide my puppy with shots? I live by Elderts Lane and Linden in east New York. If I cud get a heads up.

By Maria from Brooklyn, NY

Question: ASPCA Immunization Truck Schedule

When will the truck be in the Bronx?

By Charlene

Most Recent Answer

By KLOVE05/14/2014

When will the truck be in the Bronx?

Question: Vaccination Truck Schedule for Staten Island

When will truck be in Staten Island at zip code 10308/10307?

By Yvette

Most Recent Answer

By stellam04/26/2014

When will the truck be in Staten Island?

Where is the next location the ASPCA mobile vaccination truck will be in Brooklyn?

By Vinny

Question: Vaccination Truck Schedule

When will a free ASPCA truck will come to the Sunnyside area?

By Carolina

Question: ASPCA Brooklyn Vaccination Van Schedule

Tan and white puppy.My pup need his shots. When will the van be in Brooklyn doing shots and how much will they charge?

By Bridgett

I would like to know when would the next available date for the vaccination truck to visit the Bronx location. I need to know where, what time, and do I need to bring some form of documents or anything at all besides my pet?

By Emily

Question: ASPCA Mobile Van Schedule for the Bronx

I would like to take my dog to the dog van for his shots.

By Ileasia

When can I get free vaccine for dogs in the Bronx?

By Mimi R. from Bronx, NY

Question: Low Cost Pet Vaccines in the Bronx

I need the date and time for the pet vaccine clinic, if they come to Fordham Plaza in the Bronx.

By Ruth M. from Bronx, New York

Question: ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck Schedule

Please can someone let me know when the ASPCA vaccination van comes to Queens?

By Kelly

Question: ASPCA Spay and Neuter Schedule for Brooklyn

I live in the Coney Island Brooklyn area. When is the next visit from the ASPCA free van gonna be in my area?

By Joseph

Question: Schedule for the ASPCA Spay and Neuter Truck

When is the truck coming to St Mary's Park in the Bronx?

By Rosalind M from Bronx, NY

Question: ASPCA Vaccination Truck in the Bronx

I live in the Bronx, New York. I have a six year old Maltese dog who is in need of vaccines, but I cannot afford it. However I do have Medicaid and Medicare. I'm on disability and cannot travel too far. Please help me and my dog. Can you tell me where can I find a vet truck and the date. Thank you. Have a great day.

By Maryluz

Question: ASPCS Vaccination Truck Schedule for Brooklyn

When is the pet mobile going to be in downtown Brooklyn?

By Jennie R. from Brooklyn, NY

Question: Pet Vaccination Truck Info

I live in Far Rockaway, NY near B 20. When is the mobile pet vaccination truck coming to this area?

By Patricia

When will the mobile for vaccinations be in the Bronx. Do I have to pay if I'm on welfare?

By Marisol

Question: ASPCA Mobile Vehicle Schedule for the Bronx

I want to know where the ASPCA mobile vehicle will be in the Bronx, NY during January 2014 and the exact date.

By Keith from Bronx, NY

Question: ASPCA Vaccination Truck Schedule for Staten Island

When and where will the vaccination truck be on Staten Island for puppy shots? I need to have my 8 week old puppy receive her first set of shots and to have her spayed.

By Dorothy

Question: ASPCA Vaccination Truck Schedule for the Bronx

When is the vaccine truck coming to the Bronx?

By Yolanda from Bronx, NY

Most Recent Answer

By Mimi R. [1]02/19/2014

I need date or phone number.

Question: ASPCA Vaccination Truck Schedule for Manhattan

When will the ASPCA truck be in Manhattan in November?

By gg from Manhattan

Most Recent Answer

By gina9149611/03/2013

RE: ASPCA Vaccination Truck Schedule for Manhattan

Question: ASPCA Schedule for Picking Up Feral Cats

When will the ASPCA clinic come on Staten Island for feral cats, (November) for TNR members?

By Rachel D. from Staten Island, NY

Question: Services Provided by ASPCA Vaccination Truck

My 5 year old Shih Tzu has a really long nail. The groomer suggested that I take him to a vet. I have no money for a vet right now. I think he is in pain. Can I bring him to the van so that they can cut his nail? I have Medicaid.

By Gilberto

Question: ASPCA Mobile Van Schedule for Staten Island

When will the ASPCA spay/neuter mobile van clinic be in Staten Island, NY?

By Christine B.

Most Recent Answer

By Sherri [6]09/14/2013

Helllo,
Why don't you call and ask them? I am sure they have a schedule for your area.

Question: Vaccination Truck Schedule for Manhattan

When will the vaccination truck be in Manhattan near 155th Street and 8th Ave.?

By SC

Most Recent Answer

By Vicente M.02/07/2014

When and where the Vaccination Truck is going be by Washington Height in Manhattan?

Question: ASPCA Truck Schedule for Queens

When will the ASPCA truck come around Queens, New York?

By B.T from Corona, NY

I would like to know were is the mobile truck is scheduled to be because I need to get my cat's shots. Please give me the location?

By Lynda

Question: ASPCA Truck Schedule

My kitten needs to get neutered asap. I don't have any money for the procedure. I am hoping to have the ASPCA help me out.

By Angelica

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/30/2013

Hi - you need to place a call in your local area or Google your question and get your answer for where you live.

I have a 6 week old Yorkiepoo. When does the ASPCA truck come on Queens and at what time does it come?

By Natasha from Queens, New York

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/20/2013

Hi - you should check Google for your local schedule as Thrifty "people" are from all around the world but there may not be a fellow "Queens".

Just Google the same question and you should find all the info you need. I believe you will also have to make an appointment for your pet.

Question: ASPCA Vaccination Schedule and Dates

I would like to know when the mobile vaccination clinic will be in Queens by Ozone Park?

By Magali

Question: ASPSC Mobile Vaccination Van Schedule

At what time and place would this vet carrier be around Williamsburg?

By Lyndon from Brooklyn

Question: ASPCA Mobile Vaccination Schedule

When does the mobile truck for dog vaccinations come to Brooklyn?

By Florine B.

Question: Vaccination Truck Schedule

When will the vaccination truck be in Queens, NY?

By CL from Queens, NY

Question: ASPCA Vaccination Truck Schedule for Queens

I just got a half Pit and half Husky. I want to know when the truck is gonna be in Queens around Junction Blvd. Please tell me, as I need to give my dog her shots. She's only 2 mouths old. I need this information as soon as possible.

By Bernice

Most Recent Answer

By Joan [19]06/25/2013

If you Google ASPCA Vaccination Truck Schedule, you will get lots of information,. Also, there is a number you can call - 877-772-9692. Good luck!

Question: ASPCA Truck Schedule in Brooklyn

When is the ASPCA truck coming to Brooklyn?

By L.B from Brooklyn, NY

Question: ASPCA Schedule for Cat Vaccinations in the Bronx

Where at in the Bronx can I take my cats for their shots, etc.?

By Tamera

Question: ASPCA Puppy Vaccinations

When will the vaccination truck be in Staten Island?

By Beatrice

Question: ASPCA Truck Schedule

When is the ASPCA truck going be on W 145 ST.?

By Cornelius

Where in the Bronx is the free vaccination and when?

By Angel from Bronx

Most Recent Answer

08/28/2012

Just go to their mobile clinic link and you'll find all the information you're seeking by simply reading all the way through:

http://www.aspca.org/aspca-nyc/mobileclinic/

Question: ASPCA Schedule for the Bronx

I would like to know when and where the ASPCA truck will arrive in the Bronx? I would like to have my cat declawed. I would also like to know what would be the price of that. Where can I find this information?

By Unique

Most Recent Answer

By Helen B.03/17/2014

When will you be in the Fordham road area?

I would like to know the ASPCA mobile vaccination truck schedule for free vaccinations for low income pet owners in the Bronx area of New York City.

By Canelolebron

Most Recent Answer

By Jess [111]05/22/2014

Here is a link to their site for the most up to date information:

http://www.aspca.org/nyc/aspca-mobile-spayneuter-clinic

Question: Brooklyn Pet Vaccination Truck Schedule

When is the next time the pet vaccination truck will come to the Brevoort area of Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn?

By Rodney

Editor's Note: Here is a link to the ASPCA's Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic in NYC.

Most Recent Answer

06/08/2012

Just call your closest ASPCA and they will be able to give you the information of when and where for your area(s).

Question: Bronx Vaccination Truck Schedule

I need a simple answer to my question. I need the time and date of the free vaccination truck for my cat. I live in the Bronx near gunhill road.

By Lashawn G

Most Recent Answer

04/20/2012

Nothing is simple and this is the most plain and simple answer there is to your question. You're probably talking about the ASPCA Mobile Clinic. It is free only if you are on public assistance but it is low cost otherwise. Here are the services offered:

What services are provided for pets?
Spay or neuter surgery

Rabies vaccine (Under New York City law, we must provide this unless a pet parent presents a rabies vaccination certificate signed by a veterinarian. A rabies tag is not sufficient proof.)

FVRCP vaccine for cats/DA2PPV vaccine for dogs (We do not provide vaccinations or any other services to animals who are NOT being spayed/neutered.)

Nail trim

Small tattoo, placed close to the incision site when an animal is spayed/neutered (Tattoos let shelters and veterinarians easily identify that an animal has already been spayed/neutered. This is especially important for female animals, as presence of a tattoo can help the animal avoid undergoing an unnecessary surgery in the future.)

E-collar

Microchip, offered for $20 per animal

Go to this link for more information including a schedule posted at the bottom of the page. It also gives a local phone number you can call if the website is difficult to understand.
http://www.aspca.org/aspca-nyc/mobi ... c/?evborough=bronx&borough=bronx

Question: ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck in Brooklyn

When will the free ASPCA pet vaccination truck come to Brooklyn in Sunset Park or somewhere near by?

By Jenny

Most Recent Answer

By shannon McCullough 10/15/2013

I live on Macon street between Marcus Garvey and Lewis. I live in Brooklyn n.y. 11233

Question: ASPCA Vaccination Van Services

Do the vans supply free vaccinations yearly, after your pet has been fixed by the van?

By Pat

Most Recent Answer

By Raye91 [1]11/17/2011

I believe they do, although I am not sure...sorry. :/

Question: ASPCA Vaccination Schedule for Manhattan

When will the ASPCA vaccination truck come to Manhattan and where?

By George C.

Most Recent Answer

09/27/2011

The best and most accurate answer would be by calling the ASPCA nearest you.

When will the vaccination truck be in Brooklyn?

By Carol

Most Recent Answer

By vicki hood [4]05/31/2011

Before you vaccinate, please read ingredients in vaccines, then decide. If you choose to have mercury, aluminum, antifreeze, formaldehyde and a host of other gook and poison, be prepared to treat your pet for brain damage, allergy, bad skin and loads of auto immune upsets. Documented ingredients on vaclib.org or most antivaccine sites. Studied for years because of loss of step grandson (3months old) from vaccine. Good advice is to protect with homeopathics. Build healthy immune system with proper food and healthy conditions. Rabies vaccine required by law but homeopathic Thuja can lessen danger. Love em, please don't force them into a life of allergy and brain damage.

Question: ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck

When will the free ASPCA van be in the Bronx for vaccines? The spray/neuter van does not do vaccines unless you fix your pet, too.

By Mary from Bronx, NY

Most Recent Answer

By nj bartolini [3]11/15/2011

Generally speaking what ever government agency in your area is responsible for animal control provides the necessary shots on a sliding scale or free for neutered pets.

Be a responsible human your furry friends will love you even more. Kitkat

Solutions: ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck Schedule

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck

I have a puppy. She is 5 months old and she hasn't received her shots yet. Is there a free ASPCA truck in the Bronx where I live? I heard you could use your medicaid for the shots. If not can you recommend an inexpensive vet? I know she needs a lot of shots. Her name is Snowball, she a red nose pit bull mixed with a jack russell. Thank you.

Felicita

RE: ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck

I don't know about a traveling vet truck, but I wonder what you mean by "lots of shots". A dog this age should only need 2 or maybe 3 (depending on the vet) of the 7-way and a rabies vacine. This shouldn't cost over $80.00 and it's not all at once. (03/06/2009)

By Glenn'sMom

RE: ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck

Where we live they have a rabies clinic in the summer time and springtime. It is usually at a vet and they do it outside and the cost is minimal, like 7 dollars for a rabies and 7 dollars for a parvo shot. I would check at the vet's and ask what the charge is for an initial visit, and then go to the rabies clinics if they have them there. If not ask the vet if there is a discount on first visits. Hope this helps. (03/06/2009)

By Robyn Fed

RE: ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck

Low income pet owners in New York City's five boroughs with proof of public assistance such as Welfare, Medicaid, Medicare, SSI, Disability, Food Stamps, or Public Housing qualify for free spay/neuter, rabies vaccination, distemper vaccination, e-collar, and nail trim (I am quoting from the ASPCA site). To find out about the mobile clinic schedule: aspca.org

Also, you should call: (877) SPAY-NYC, where you can (and I keep quoting): Learn how to become eligible for ASPCA Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic services. Find out the minimum requirements prior to booking a spay/neuter appointment. Schedule a TNR spay/neuter appointment. Request traps for your TNR project. Communicate any mobile spay/neuter clinic post-operative issues. Ask questions or express concerns about ASPCA Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinics.

Thanks for your question/posting, Felicita, which helped me, a new puppy owner looking for low/no cost vaccinations for March. Good luck to you and keep taking care of Snowball as you have been doing so far. I am positive that in her short life the love she has been receiving from you has been more nourishing than the shots, which you are planning to give her as well anyway. Cheers, Amapola (08/18/2009)

By Amapola

Archive: ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck

When is the next ASPCA pet vaccination truck coming to Manhattan?

By brownie9 from 10039

RE: ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck

Google ASPCA truck Manhattan, or NYC. They probably have a calendar. For parvo you can do it yourself. Find a pet supply place that sells to the public. For about 12 dollars they will sell you two bottles and a syringe. Put needle into liquid bottle, suction up, inject into powder bottle, shake well, suction up, lift up loose skin on puppy's neck, and inject just under loose skin. Parvo shots very important if dog is out anywhere. (09/17/2009)

By PIKKA