Looking for Coupons Online

I am always looking for a good grocery coupon site. Most of the ones I have found require personal info or a phone number. I just need coupons, not more junk mail. Any suggestions? Thanks.

By Issy's Mom from Jonesboro, AR

You could try to go to the product-specific site, and sign up there. They usually have an option of checking if you want to receive further offers, but if you don't check yes, you probably won't get any. And you could always participate, then when you get the emails you don't want, follow thier unsubscribe rules. I never participate in those 'get this free just for accepting our offer'. I fell for the once, to get a free computer. A lot of steps to answer questions, subscribe to that, order these, and all for nothing---never did get the free computer.

Coupon Mom has a good site, and coupons.com.

Be very careful if you go to a site that says they have coupons for many different places or things. I have done this and found that without my knowledge (because of the tiny, tiny print) they have signed me up for this or that and these things they signed me up for are costing me!

If the site you go to wants ANY personal or financial information At all for any reason---- X OUT OF THAT SITE IMMEDIATELY-before you give them any information! If you don't, you will find that you start having unauthorized charges on your credit/debit card or your checking account.

I recently found a site called couponbug.com.They have coupons for your area, just type in your area code and it will load up all available to you. Just follow there instructions on to print there coupons.

Try redplum.com

October 19, 2007 Flag

Looking for Coupons Online

I wish I could print coupons on line. I have webtv and a printer but have not found any sites. Been looking for about a year now.

(02/10/2006)

By kathleen48

Looking for Coupons Online

Where do you find them? (02/10/2006)

By Nancy

Looking for Coupons Online

Where do you find the sites? I try but get so bothered by all the sign in or registration stuff
by then. (02/10/2006)

By meoowmom

Looking for Coupons Online

One really good site for coupons is www.save.ca. They aren't printables, you choose the coupons you want and they mail them to you. If you want printables, go to smartsource.com. Both sites are P&G product coupons. The first site is Canadian, and the second site is American. Another thing I do is go to specific sites for example, if I am looking for cat food I will check out the whiskas web site. (02/11/2006)

By Phyllis

Looking for Coupons Online

A good Canadian site for coupons is www.save.ca they aren't printable but you choose which coupons you want and they send them to you. A good American site is www.smartsource.com these are printable and both sites are for P&G products. (tide, herbal essences etc) As for getting coupons for full sized products you need to go to the manufacturer's sites. I have gotten full sized coupons from Suave, whiskas, purina and fiddle faddle. If you really like a product go to their site and tell them, and if there is something you don't like about a product tell them that too. They will often reward you with manufacturer's coupons.

Here's a link for a free pouch of whiskas wet:
http://www.whiskas.ca/new/ChoiceCutsCoupon/en/ (02/11/2006)

By Angelflight

Looking for Coupons Online

Try www.latimes.com. It takes you to the LA times website, and there is a button for coupons in the left margin. You don't have to join up or anything. This might work with other newspaper websites, as well. (02/12/2006)

By Mom2fur

Looking for Coupons Online

I tried the sites that you mentioned but they are not compatible with web tv. I still can't find any coupon websites to use with webtv, I do have a printer. Help!
Thanks, Kathie, So.Portland, Maine (02/14/2006)

By kathleen48

Looking for Coupons Online WebTV

Hi Kathy,
Try writing to the WebTV folks and asking them if there are any coupon sites for WebTV. Also write to all the coupon sites asking them to provide coupons for WebTV. If you can get other WebTV users involved, eventually they may get them. It evidently takes some extra programming so they have to be able to justify the expense.

Susan from ThriftyFun (02/14/2006)

By ThriftyFun

coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Budget & Finance Saving MoneyMay 5, 2009
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Printer
Trouble Printing Coupons
🎉
🎄