"Simply Irresistible" Float Ideas

I need ideas for a high school homecoming float. Our theme is "Simply Irresistible" and our mascot is the Comets and we are playing the Wildcats. Any ideas would really be appreciated!

Thanks :)
Raine from NC

Didnt Robert Palmer have a hit song by that name? The back up dancers wore black and heavy black makeup. You might be able to access the video through the internet if you should choose to use this for your inspriation. I think you'd need to play the music to go with the dancers.

The other idea I have uses irresistible foods like ice cream sodas and cupcakes.

Best of luck

Thanks, I had thought of that..... even had the idea to have the boys dress as the girls and the girls dress like Robert Palmer. But I just can not come up with an idea of how to tie this back in with Comets, Wildcats, and football!

Homecoming Float Ideas
Homecoming Float Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasSeptember 11, 2007
4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Trucks decorated for a Christmas parade
Christmas Parade Float Ideas
Blue Parade Float Skirt
Parade Float Ideas
🎉
🎄