Stacking Wire Shelves Make Great Space Savers

I live in super-tight quarters, so I'm always looking for "space saving" ideas! To add extra shelf space to your kitchen cupboards, spend $3.99 and buy several of those 5 inch high stacking wire shelves at your local variety, liquidation or discount store. These have given me so much more room! I can now put my cups under my plates, and stack my boxed goods over my canned goods. (They work great in the craft room and garage too.) Believe me when I say, they are truly worth the money. But, if you do a bit of woodwork, you can make your own from your wood scraps.

By Cyinda from near Seattle

i live in a condo. and i have stuff from my patents and then of course me. parents are gone and have gotten rid of alot. my problem is i put things in a place and then put same type things somewhere elese. i am not an organized person either.

These plastic coated wire stack-able units are now available at most Dollar Tree's. They are so cool, esp' the ones that organize the spices.

If you are handy, you might want to think of this, too. Put four empty soup (short), veggie (medium) or spaghetti (high) cans in the four corners and put a custom cut board on them. You may have to put two cans in then the board then lift it to put the other two in, but you get the picture.

Great tip!

Dishes arranged inside cabinet.
Organizing Dishes
Organizing TipsApril 15, 2008
Outdoor Wire Reindeer
Reusing Outdoor Wire Christmas Decorations
Man putting in Corner Shelves
Building Corner Shelves
Bailing Wire
Craft Ideas Using Baling Wire
Making Wooden Locker Shelves
Making Wooden Locker Shelves