Bumper Pads For Girls Crib

I am looking for a bumper pads for a crib, a little girls one.

Rachel from Canton, Oh

Answers

Not sure what the recommendations are in the US but in Australia the SIDS foundation recommends that you DON"T use bumpers in cots as young babies can suffucate on them if they get their faces against the side of the bumper. I didn't use bumpers for any of my 3 kids, although I must admit the bumpers do look pretty they can be deadly for babies. The same recommendation goes for having stuffed toys and other stuff in the cot that might cause suffication.

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 14, 2007
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
One side removed making the crib into a day bed for a toddler.
Alternative Uses for a Crib
steel wool
Preventing Brillo or SOS Pads from Rusting
bumper pads on stairs
Crafts and Other Uses for Crib Bumper Pads
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 7, 2017 at 5:16:07 AM on 10.0.1.15 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.