Old Microwave for Bread Box

Our nice micorwave oven finally gave out and we found out it would be cheaper to buy another than to repair it. My husband realized that the non working microwave would make a great bread box. It is spacious, has a tight sealing door, and you can rotate the glass plate inside to bring your snack or bread of choice to the front. What a great idea!

By Cathy S.

How fortunate to have enough counter space for 2 microwaves! I can barely fit 1 on mine.

I do the same thing. I use my old microwave for storing candy and cookies. It is airtight, keeps things good for a while, and no ants can get in there.

Uses for an Old Microwave
Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 26, 2010
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Quiche Being Served on White Plate
Microwave Quiche Recipes
microwave
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipes
Cooking bacon in microwave.
Cooking Bacon in the Microwave
🎄