Simple Sewing Patterns for Denim

I am looking for simple easy to understand directions, patterns with pictures for putting a zipper in a tote bag or other sewing projects with easy step by step instructions. I have a lot of denim and other fabrics I'd like to use up to make some things to sell or for Christmas gifts. I have searched most craft sites but haven't found anything new and different yet. I have a creative mind but have reached a block in my thinking so if you can suggest anything I would greatly appreciate it. I love to sew but I don't like tedious projects that take a long time to finish. Thanks for your help

Marian from Danville, VA

You can make a patch sweatshirt. Take odd shaped pieces of denim. Zid zag stitch them to the front of a sweat shirt. don't use any fray check on the denim. When you wash them fringe will appear.

Search sewing sites, not craft sites.

Hope your machine and needles are strong ! Everything's easy until it comes to sewing thicknesses, connecting it to thin cloth or sewing over seams. Good luck and God bless you. : )

I have seen denim patches 2x2 at the craftstore selling for $2.00 and all they had on them was some embrodery or a painted design on them.

Crafts SewingDecember 3, 2007
custom bleached denim with an intricate design
Bleaching Denim
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
The back pocket of blue jeans.
Softening Stiff Denim
Denim Wallet
Making a Denim Wallet