Car With Stick People

This was a spur of the moment craft created when a three year old noticed a sheet of felt circles I had sitting around. As they were self stick pads for the bottom of chair legs and I had extras, I began to think what he could stick them on.

I grabbed some Popsicle sticks and googly eyes and we had little puppet people in no time. We twisted some bread ties to make arms.

After this, I cut some slits in the top of an empty Kleenex box and we stuck the people in. We added some felt circles and googly eyes and we had wheels and head lights.

Note: I like to use tacky glue for the eyes, as it dries fast enough for kids to play with right away.

By Angel P

Thanks, this is perfect for a preschool class!

Popsicle trinket box.
Popsicle Stick Craft Ideas
Crafts Crafts For KidsDecember 6, 2010
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Clothespin and Popsicle Stick Plane
Making a Clothespin and Popsicle Stick Plane
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
Painted well with stencil removed and design visible.
Making a Popsicle Stick Wishing Well