Printable Mini Books

You are all so helpful that I thought I would ask you all if you know of any sites with free downloads of miniature books to print out. I am making a library in my dolls house and want to fill it with "proper" books. I really look forward to receiving my emails everyday and always find a clever tip or idea to copy. - Ann from England (UK)

Try a google search for "Jim's dollhouse pages". He has been touted as having the most comprehensive site for mini printables.

You also could try reducing a book that is no longer under copyright law on a copier.

I am also looking for sites with printable mini books for my dollshouse. I have found one with a little childrens book, which is ,and you need to go down the list and click on "printable antique book". If you have found any other sites, please e-mail them to me at

Many thanks.

there MIGHT be some here - I just don't have time right now to hunt for it

lots of mini books here & news papers & more !

& here'smore !

mini printi catalogs

more catalog mini printi Vintage ! :) ... ?p=999&gid=757993&uid=415557

Wee Tyme's Library (mini printi books for your doll house !)

a couple of phone books

Mini Monopoly game /box/board/$ & cards ! ... r=ef5d&.dnm=c184.jpg&.src=ph

mini printi books for kids/etc !

Victorian Scrap Book & things to put in it !

Family Photo Album

Cut small items from the Sunday Advertisements, the credit card pics on the back and any other item that appears Fashion Doll-sized. It is better with the glossy ads not the ones made from newsprint.

Glue these on cardboard with Elmer's glue. Then put a layer of Elmer's glue on the top as a sealer.

Let dry.

Then, cut the objects out. You can make lots of cute accessories to put in the shopping bags.

These aren't books but I HAD to share this ! click where it says PRINTJES on the right there's some books on the last link under that subheading PRINTJES in PDF format

lucky i read your post ,ive found free printable books '@ all things mini . also jean day minitures. or jennifers printable papers ,if you find a link for a french web site please visit very good tiny detailed stuff oh and books too !im in uk too. lol

Crafts MiscellaneousNovember 9, 2004
Printable advent calendar.
Printable Advent Calendars
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds