Cocoa Cady (Chocolate Lab)

Cocoa Cady is a 2 years old Chocolate Lab that my son brought home for me to house break for him at 5 weeks old. I have had him ever since.

He likes for me to go outside and play ball with him. He likes to catch it in the air or at least not let it hit the ground more than once. He is also a great watchdog and is very protective of me.

By Sharon from Van Buren, AR

Cocoa is a beautiful boy! I know he is a lot of joy for you, and you for him, too. Thanks for sharing him with us and God bless you.

Cocoa is a sweety. I'm sure he so happy with you in his forever home. God blessed you with a big heart!We rescued a 5 year old black lab named Lacy this past August. She has been such a great addition to our 5 rescued cats, we cannot remember what our house was like without her!

Cocoa is sweet and looks just like my chocolate lab, Obie. Nice to have them around, aren't we lucky? Beautiful Dogs that the good Lord created!

He is so beautiful, I had two dogs one died Oct 5 and I am still sad, I plan on adopting one in about a month.

ohhh pretty boy!

I like the name too.

Please tell me they calm down! We have a 7 month old and everybody has been telling us the magic number is 2 years old

Close-up of a chocolate lab
Chocolate Labrador Retriever Photos
Photos Pets DogsFebruary 24, 2009
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Cocoa Latte Drink
Recipes for a Cocoa Latte Machine
powdered cocoa
Storing Cocoa
🎄