Using Blank Place Cards

What can I make from 100 blank place cards. The front has a silver border around it. It is scored so it can be folded in half. The inside is blank, too. I've included a photo showing each side. I've thought of using them as Christmas gift tags, the silver trim would match lots of gift wrap. But there must be more I could do with them. Thanks for your help.

Why not just make them into tiny Christmas Cards! Different and everyone will remember yours!

How about amusing sillly place cards for your thanksgiving dinner? Children could fill them out in marker, and crayon. Or you could write things like "Aunt Eddie, the best pie baker in the world".

Good idea, but that would mean I'd have to make tiny envelopes :)

When folded, they are only about 3" x 1.5". Would the post office deliver something that size?

Looks like that you have a never ending supply of gift cards (for any occasion!). Change them up with stickers or stamps (if you are not into stamping, bet you know someone who is)!

When you send homemade or store bought birthday greetings don't sign the card! Insert your message on your blank Place Card so that your greeting card is like a gift for the person to use over again for someone else!

Crafts Recycled CraftsNovember 13, 2008
Framed Business Card
Other Uses for Business Cards
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards