Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Uses for Cigarette Ash

0 0EmailFollow
A finished cigarette.

Ash from cigarettes can be used for some cleaning jobs, as well as other household tasks. This is a guide about uses for cigarette ash.

Here are questions related to Uses for Cigarette Ash.

Question: Uses for Cigarette Ash

I'm wondering if anyone has ideas of what to do with cigarette ash. My elderly mother is a heavy smoker and while I was emptying another, full, ashtray, it occurred to me that perhaps the cigarette ash itself may be useful for another purpose.

There is no point in preaching to my mum about smoking because I'm completely ignored. Is there anybody with ideas of how to recycle the horrible stuff?

By Cettina from Malta, Europe

Most Recent Answer

By talkright10/19/2014

I have just read a news that scientists are trying to use cig.ash for seprating arsenic (poison) from water, but it would be very costly method, so they may use aluminium with cig.ash to lower the cleaning cost.
Another uses of cig ash is use in mobile batteries and concrete but its in research process.

Solutions: Uses for Cigarette Ash

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!