Uses for Cigarette Ash

Ash from cigarettes can be used for some cleaning jobs, as well as other household tasks. This is a guide about uses for cigarette ash.

A finished cigarette.

I'm wondering if anyone has ideas of what to do with cigarette ash. My elderly mother is a heavy smoker and while I was emptying another, full, ashtray, it occurred to me that perhaps the cigarette ash itself may be useful for another purpose.

There is no point in preaching to my mum about smoking because I'm completely ignored. Is there anybody with ideas of how to recycle the horrible stuff?

By Cettina from Malta, Europe

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have just read a news that scientists are trying to use cig.ash for seprating arsenic (poison) from water, but it would be very costly method, so they may use aluminium with cig.ash to lower the cleaning cost.

Another uses of cig ash is use in mobile batteries and concrete but its in research process.

Read More Answers...
Better Living Green Living ReusingMay 7, 2013
Coal
Uses for Coal Ash
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
cigarette burning
Repairing Cigarette Burns on Leather
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 9:05:07 PM on 10.0.0.209 in 362 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.