JokesEntertainment

Ideas for Fun April Fool's Pranks

Any new and fun April Fool's pranks out there to share (nothing mean, just fun)?

Thanks very much!

Be blessed.

By Casey

I knew a lady that she and her husband each had a full size bed in their bedroom and one April Fools Day when she made the beds, she removed the sheets from her husbands bed.

Plan a meal with someone you want to prank. Make up a mel that is really nice but hide it. Put out something just odd or aweful or both as the meal. See where it goes but at some point you say April Fools and bring out the real meal.

Tie bedclothes in knots.

Vaseline on door knobs.

Riddle:

Why was April 1 tired?

It just completed a long March

As a child I put salt in sugar bowl and sugar in salt shaker. I did this every year and for some reason fooled my parents every time.

If possible, pull back sheets and spread cracker crumbs on mattress, then put sheet back on. Can put cracker crumbs in shoes too.

This website always has some great ideas!

http://www.inst  ranks-and-humor/

My Mom used to get up before my step Dad, look out the window and holler "oh no, we have a flat tire on the car". His car was his pride & joy, so he'd jump up all agitated, go running outside to his car, inspecting every inch of it, then Mom would crack up and call out to him April Fool! What was so funny was he fell for it several years in a row!! So, I tried it with My DH and surprisingly, he fell for it about 3 years in a row! He's finally caught on and it doesn't work anymore, but while it did i got some of my most cherished hilarious kodak moments from watching him! :-)

I always loved this one because it doesn't involve messing a person up or harming them in any way.

Use shaving cream in place of whipping cream when serving strawberry shortcake. Fill a cupcake pan with batter, a cotton ball and batter then bake!

Saying you're pregnant!