Oriental Chicken Salad
- 4 chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 medium cabbage (shredded)
- 2 small bunches onions chopped or 1/4-1/2 cup chopped onions
- 3 packages Ramen chicken soup
Take out the flavor package from the soup. Crumble noodles in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients.
- 3 packages chicken flavor from soup
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
Mix all dressing ingredients together. Toss with step 1 ingredients. Let set overnight in refrigerator.
By Jan E from Suring, WI
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 23, 2016 at 3:18:59 PM on 10.0.0.42 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us