Birthday Themes for Teens

Any birthday party themes for someone in their teens?

Kaylee

This website is the best site I have ever seen for teen party ideas.. I have used it several times for all types of parties. Here is the website. http://www.teenpartyideas.com/

Also you can get super cheap party supplies at this website

http://www.orientaltrading.com/

Good Luck.. And I hope this helped!

The best party my 14 yo had was a "Rave". I bought 100 glow sticks w/connectors, we had a couple of black lights, and I bought a rotating disco light lamp for $8 on ebay. We set up the stereo in the large LR/DR area. On the invites we asked kids to bring their favorite dance CDs. For decorations, anything bright or neon colors, or white to glow under the blk lights. Everyone had a blast! The glow sticks were the big hit. The kids wore their creations around neck, arm, ankle, waist. The surprise to me was the most requested snack - croissants! They ate those more than the pizza, veggie tray, chips, etc. that we had. So ask your teen & her friends what they want. Photo is before we turned on the blk lights, the only still shot I got. The videos were very cool.

Teen girls throwing bright confetti outside
Birthday Party Ideas for Teens
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayApril 6, 2007
A teen knitting a house.
Craft Ideas for Teens
Cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party.
Sweet 16 Birthday Party Ideas
Teens Eating Pizza
Saving Money on Feeding Teens
5th Birthday
5th Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄