Fox Urine Rodent Repellent

To get rid of mice. I purchased bobcat and fox urine at home depot. Sprinkle this stuff in corner of basements and around outside foundation. Worked for me. Keeps animals out of gardens too. A fox is the only animal that will go after a skunk. Have not had skunk problems in about 5 years.

by Gene from Chicago, IL

This promotes cruel foxfarms. Besides you have never smelled anything like this putrid unwashable stink. Best to half burn(in frypan) fresh rosemary, spread in areas where mice or rats visit. Another is peppermint oil on cotton balls. Another is fresh dryer sheets.

Comment

Where can I purchase dehydrated fox urine to put around plants? I thought I heard a feed store? Where in Raleigh, NC can I purchase this product and do you know the cost?

Thanks so much.

Beth

Fox Urine Rodent Repellent

We bought Fox Urine at WalMart, and at Gander Mountain. You can find it at most sports stores that sell hunting supplies. We use it around our garden to keep the squirrels out of our tomatoes. (04/05/2009)

By GenW

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Rodent Control, Closeup of Wood Mouse
Rodent Control
Home and Garden Pest Control RepellantsNovember 5, 2009
Two kids standing in the rain wearing colorful rain boots.
Making Fabric Water Repellent
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 7, 2016 at 2:05:07 PM on 10.0.1.18 in 291 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.