Tootsie Roll Mouse

Does anyone remember how to make a Tootsie Roll mouse?

Debbie from AZ

I don't know what a Tootsie roll mouse is but have heard of different types of chocolate mice cookies/candies that are decorated. Maybe if you check out the pics of some it will give you a little inspiration on how to fake it. :-) ... =UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

I don't know about tootsie roll mice, but my friend makes some that are made with a Hershey's kiss and a choocolate covered cherry. She melts white chocolate for the "glue". The kiss is turned on it's side for the mouse's head and attached to the cherry for the body. Almond slivers are used for the ears and a cherry stem from a maraschino cherry is used for the tail (if you make your own chocolate covered cherry, just use those stems). Dots of the melted white chocolate are the eyes. I guess that a tootsie roll could be substituted for the chocolate covered cherry as the mouse's body. Good luck!

Crafts AdviceFebruary 12, 2009
Felt Mouse Pin Craft
Felt Mouse Pin Craft
finished reindeer
Making a Tootsie Pop Reindeer
Sants from a Tootsie Pop
Tootsie Pop Craft Ideas
Making a Tootsie Pop Snowman
Making a Tootsie Pop Snowman