Share Crafts

Salted Nut Fudge

I am looking for a recipe for salted nut fudge. It is a white fudge with a layer of carmel and salted peanuts in the middle and some on the top. Can anyone help me?

Bonnie from Avoca, NE

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Bonnie Miller 2 2 10/28/2006

This is a picture of the fudge I am looking for the recipe to.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Heidi (Guest Post) 10/29/2006

Have you checked the web site
They have all types of recipes there, you may have some luck.
By the way, that fudge looks delicious
Good Luck

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Mary 12 195 10/30/2006

Oh Bonnie... my mouth is watering!!! Sure wish I could help. That looks so yummy!!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Rose Anne Hutchence 6 216 10/30/2006

At first I thought you were asking for an "Almond Bark" recipe, Bonnie (and perhaps you are). Here's a good one with which I've had good success.

1 cup (6 ounces) blanched whole almonds
16 ounces white chocolate pieces

Spread almonds in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until toasty brown, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool.

Heat chocolate over low heat in a double boiler or microwave until melted. Do not overheat.

Stir in toasted almonds. Spread candy on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate until firm.

Makes 1 1/2 pounds

Break into chunks (using your hands, not a knife). Lay chunks onto (red) tissue paper inside a gift box.

Even if it's not the recipe you sought? If you try this, I hope you enjoy.

Rose Anne

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By kddid (Guest Post) 10/30/2006

Oh my gosh this looks goods. If you find the recipe for it, let us know. kddid

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Lori (Guest Post) 11/12/2006

Would you believe I'm looking for the same recipe. A store here in MN gives free samples of it. Please post it if you find the recipe.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By donita 24 75 12/18/2008

hmmmmmm i want some. gosh this looks so good, did anyone find the right recipe for this? thanks. happy holidays.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No