Looking for Portland, Oregon Subscribers

I'd like to find some subscribers in the Portland, Oregon metro area. Thanks.

Editor's Note: Although we know we have some Oregon subscribers, we don't know of any that are in the Portland, Oregon metro area. If any of you would like to call her, please do.

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I just found the link for this site in Readers Digest and found your post. This is an awesome site and I'm going to share it with friends. I live in the Milwaukie/Clackamas area of Portland Or - Cheryl

I live in Portland, Oregon, the metro area. This is my first time being on this site.

I'm from Oregon City about 15 miles South of Portland. I love this site and all the good info I get from it!

I'm Dianne Jones & I live in Wilsonville. I've been on this site about a year and I'm an active poster. I'll try to call you tomorrow after I take my hubby to the VA hospital.

Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Oregon Christmas Charities
Portland, Oregon
Portland, Oregon Frugal Travel Guide
Haystack Rock on the Oregon Coast.
Oregon Frugal Travel Guide and Photos