Finding a DJ for My Daughter's 17th Birthday

My daughter's 17th birthday is coming up on 05/21/11 and we need a DJ fast, nothing very big, someone inexpensive from 7pm to 11pm. Please give ideas on what to do for this party!

By Mary

Ask some of her friends if they know any boys at her school that would like to DJ the party and would be able to do it. You could also check a local college for students who DJ. The college I went to had a radio station and we used to DJ with the stations equipment. Never cost too much. If that isn't an option see if your church has anyone that could DJ the party.

No suggestions-just congratulations to your daughter on her 17th. I will have my 75th on that date.

DJ for a Birthday Party
Finding a DJ for a Birthday Party
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMay 5, 2011
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Mother Daughter Tea
Planning a Mother Daughter Tea
15th Birthday Party
15th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls