Finding a DJ for a Birthday Party

Category Birthday
If you are thinking of having music for an upcoming birthday party, you may want to hire a DJ. This is a guide about finding a DJ for a birthday party.

My daughter's 17th birthday is coming up on 05/21/11 and we need a DJ fast, nothing very big, someone inexpensive from 7pm to 11pm. Please give ideas on what to do for this party!

Thanks.

By Mary

Answers

Ask some of her friends if they know any boys at her school that would like to DJ the party and would be able to do it. You could also check a local college for students who DJ. The college I went to had a radio station and we used to DJ with the stations equipment. Never cost too much. If that isn't an option see if your church has anyone that could DJ the party.

No suggestions-just congratulations to your daughter on her 17th. I will have my 75th on that date.