Making Potholders To Sell

I read a while back about how to make pot holders and sell them. I printed out the page, but we moved and now I don't have any idea what I did with the paper. Can someone send me the information, it was a really easy way to make the pot holders. Thanks.

By jamish

Were the potholders knitted or crocheted? Was it a sewing pattern for a hotmitt?

They were made from regular material, and she used regular material for the outside material around the potholder. She said it was very easy to make these, and she sold them.

I found it! Yes, I found it, thanks. It was Potholders from Fabric Scraps, thanks so much folks.

Crafts SewingJune 23, 2009
Crocheted Pot Holder
Making Crocheted Potholders
Handmade Quilted Potholders
Homemade Potholders
Potholders From Fabric Scraps
Making Potholders From Fabric Scraps
Crafts Made With Potholders
Crafts Made With Potholders