Making Potholders To Sell

I read a while back about how to make pot holders and sell them. I printed out the page, but we moved and now I don't have any idea what I did with the paper. Can someone send me the information, it was a really easy way to make the pot holders. Thanks.

By jamish

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Were the potholders knitted or crocheted? Was it a sewing pattern for a hotmitt?

They were made from regular material, and she used regular material for the outside material around the potholder. She said it was very easy to make these, and she sold them.

I found it! Yes, I found it, thanks. It was Potholders from Fabric Scraps, thanks so much folks.

Crafts SewingJune 23, 2009
Crocheted Pot Holder
Making Crocheted Potholders
Handmade Quilted Potholders
Homemade Potholders
Potholders From Fabric Scraps
Making Potholders From Fabric Scraps
Crafts Made With Potholders
Crafts Made With Potholders
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:05:15 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.