Pattern for Hat With Earflaps

I am looking for a free pattern or tutorial on how to make a bomber hat or winter hat with ear flaps. I want something that will cover the neck and attach under the chin with velcro.

I want to make these for my daughter and grandkids for Xmas. I have searched the net, but only found one however the instructions were a bit confusing. I can't figure out how to attach the ear flaps to the cap.

Maybe someone out there in cyber space can help me or maybe make me a pattern. I hope to hear from someone soon and thanks in advance.
Marian

By Marian from Danville, VA

I assume you will be sewing these? My suggestion is to find something similar that you or a friend own and create a pattern from that.

If you want to Knit or Crochet, there are lots of patterns on the web for those.

I forgot to mention I want a sewing pattern or tutorial for this hat, not knit or crochet.

Excellent patterns for hats plus so much more. http://www.wild  s/wildthings.htm

Here's one: http://www.ehow  ce-hat-ears.html

They don't have velcro at the neck, but you'll be able to add it. Good luck!

Go to-shelby kaava #403 tunturi hat,hope this helps, good luck.

I found a cool site that has a tutorial and pattern download. I am going to make one myself. Hope this help you.

http://www.thre  dbanger-projects