What Matters to Mothers for Mothers Day

Mothers Day is one of my least favorite holidays. WHY? Because kids go out and spend money they don't really have to spare when a simple hug and a 2/$1 card means so much more. One of the sweetest cards I ever got was from my oldest son saying it takes someone special to be a single Mom. I could tell by the reading inside that he hadn't just grabbed up something to bring me. It's the little things that make a mom feel special on Mothers Day and TIME spent with her is what she REALLY wants. Sharon, KY

Mom and Kids Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrating Mother's Day
Holidays and Parties Mothers DayApril 6, 2005
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Mother's Day Card
Mother's Day Craft Ideas
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
May Day Flowers
Celebrating May Day
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 1:37:56 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.