Scenery: Day at the Beach

My 1 1/2 year old grandson Moses was exploring the beach and became fascinated by his own shadow. He laughed every time he waved his arms and then proceeded to chase it. It was so comical to see the look of confusion on his face when he changed direction and it was gone.

When his dog saw him pick up a piece of driftwood, she came running over to play fetch, but he wasn't about to give up his treasure to her. Despite his serious health problems for the first 13 months of his life, he is thriving and running and giggling just as all toddlers do. He is a blessing in our lives.

By Kathy

It is so wonderful to see update photos of Moses, Kathy! He looks wonderful and what a Blessing for all! Thank you so much for sharing! :-)

I've been following Moses' story & it is so good to see him looking so healthy & happy! He's a beautiful boy! Thanks!

I'm with lionpridej and deeli - thanks for the update and thumbs up!

September 21, 2011 Flag

My 18 month old grandson, Moses, absolutely loves the beach. I was snapping pictures of him and did not realize I caught his reflection and that of the clouds above him in the watery sand until I had them printed. Even when he fell face first into the sand, he came up smiling. It was a great day!

By Kathy

Precious pictures. What a great memory, and proof that it was really "real". He may not remember this day, but you will. A priceless treasure.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Beautiful! Almost as good as a walk on the beach. These pics are real treasures!

It's wonderful to know how well Moses is doing - thanks for sharing.

I love the photo of his reflection & what a nice surprise it must have been for you when you saw them, not knowing it would turn out like that...and all the little footprints heading into the horizon! Thanks for sharing!

small boy crawling beach
Photo: Moses On The Move
Photos SceneryAugust 1, 2011
A deflated beach ball used as a wedge pillow.
Using Beach Balls
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
beach shell rocks and wood
Beach Theme Craft Ideas