AdvicePets

Looking For Website That Gives Pet Advice

Does anyone know of a web site I can go to and find information about animal behavior problems -- for example, a question and answer type site. Thank you.

"Mike"

There are a couple of web sites I know of, one is http://www.AnimalPlanet.com Then you just go to the category of animal behavior, and the other is your local veterinarian usually can tell you who to talk to to adress the problem. I usually take in one or two animals a year here at the house, and help train or work with "behaviorial problems, so if I can help, just holler. Sandy in Kansas

There is a web site called pet place (http://www.petplace.com/). I have a saint bernard, a parakeet, and 3 cats. I've used that site quite a bit.

jenny in KY