Looking For Website That Gives Pet Advice

Does anyone know of a web site I can go to and find information about animal behavior problems -- for example, a question and answer type site. Thank you.

"Mike"

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

There are a couple of web sites I know of, one is http://www.AnimalPlanet.com Then you just go to the category of animal behavior, and the other is your local veterinarian usually can tell you who to talk to to adress the problem. I usually take in one or two animals a year here at the house, and help train or work with "behaviorial problems, so if I can help, just holler. Sandy in Kansas

There is a web site called pet place (http://www.petplace.com/). I have a saint bernard, a parakeet, and 3 cats. I've used that site quite a bit.

jenny in KY

Pets AdviceJanuary 5, 2005
A woman wearing a homemade bridesmaid dress.
Making Homemade Bridesmaids Dresses
A cat with an empty food dish.
Free Pet Food for Low Income Families
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
Heirloom Tomato Varieties
Growing Heirloom Vegetables
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:11:10 AM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.