Painting a Glass Table

I have a glass-topped table which is a funny color green. I would like to paint it, perhaps high gloss black, so it looks like black laquer. Is this possible? How do I do it or where can I get it done?

Thanks,
Tracy from Colorado

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

go to a hobby store or a craft store, you need to get glass paint. they have it for fake stained glass projects. but it is the best thing for glass.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Furniture RefinishingJanuary 19, 2007
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
glass coffee table
Repairing a Coffee Table With Missing Glass
Glass Top Table
Designing a Glass Top Table
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:04:41 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.