Hair Coloring Reminder Date

First off, it has been years since I last paid someone to color my hair. I have done my own and saved money doing it. But, I needed a way to remind me when I last colored my hair.

I wear contact lenses and the boxes have a space to write when you have begun wearing new lenses. I decided to put this method to use with my hair coloring. I now write the date I colored my hair on the box front. All I have to do is look in the bathroom cabinet and see whether it is too soon to refresh the color.

I wait from 3-4 weeks depending on how fast my hair grows. See my photo. This works great for me as I always try to keep several boxes on hand since I buy them when I find them on sale.

By Southeastgeorgiapeach from Jesup, GA

Been doing this for years!! hrae

Good idea, but I would have to remember to look in the closet at the box. I have a calendar book, and I keep track of my prescription refills, the time to color my hair, dog flea and heartworm meds, and anything else that I will inevitably forget if I don't write it down. I have no memory! :)

If my hair need a dye job I just look in the mirror. I dont have to look for the box or look on my calendar. I look in the mirror at least once a day.

A woman dying her own hair.
Coloring Hair at Home
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringJune 3, 2009
A person coloring their hair.
Saving Money on Coloring Your Hair
Coloring Gray Hair
Coloring Gray Hair
Child Coloring in a Coloring Book
Saving Money On Coloring Books
🎉
🎄