Black Spots on Tomato Plant Leaves

I have a tomato planted in a pot and now it has black spots all over it. What can I do? Is it a bug?

By Carole from Klamath, CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

My nanna says that to get rid of Black Spot on roses; mix 1 cup water, 1 tablespoon bi-carb soad/baking soda and spray on the leaves and around the plant. Not sure if this is the same sort of black spot, but I highly doubt it would damage your plant if you tried anyway.

Tomato plant and stalk with black spots from Early Blight.
Black Spots on Tomato Plant Leaves
Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthJune 24, 2010
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
Rose Bushes
Treating Black Spots on Rose Bushes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:05:27 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.