Chili With Too Much Oregano

I have too much oregano in my chili. What can I do?

Deb

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You need to make the oregano into a suitable amount for the dish by increasing the other ingredients. If I were you, I'd add a couple of cans of chili to the mix. That will dilute the amount of oregano per serving.

And if you don't add more chili, you can add drained and rinsed cans of beans, or something else to dilute the mixture.

Make another batch omitting the oregano and mix with the batch you have made. Freeze 1/2 for another meal.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food FixesSeptember 8, 2005
Chili Soup
Chili Soup Recipes
Spicy Chili
Chili is Too Spicy
Health Benefits of Oregano Oil
Health Benefits of Oregano Oil
Growing Oregano
Growing Oregano
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:14:02 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.