Dottie (Dalmatian)

Our new addition Dalmatian Dottie. This is Dottie. She comes from a long line of champion Dalmatians. We don't plan to breed or show. We wanted a new member of our family. She's as sweet as she looks! Now just eight and a half weeks. She's keeping us busy and on our toes! What a joy she truly is to us!

Jennifer from CA

What a gorgeous baby!

She is adorable! I especially like that dot below her right eye - it's cute. Give her a big hug and kiss for me!

She is absolutely a babe! I was fortunate to have a dalmation named, Domino...........greatest dog...and he was a beautiful boy...miss him ever so much. Great companion

Give her a hug for me

Oh Dottie is just precious ~ Glad you are not concerned about showing her and all the foo-foo stuff, just having her as a member of the family is a real prize. She is so sweet, kiss her for me. ~ Holly in Ga.

She's adorable. And Dottie is a sweet name for her.

Without breeders and showings and "all that frou-frou stuff," all of our dogs would still be wolves. It's breeding and conforming standards that give us the wonderful pets we enjoy so much.

Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 3, 2007
Guide
Cute girl in dalmation costume
Making a Dalmatian Costume
🎉
🎄