Draw Your Prayers

I just read of a wonderful way to pray. Draw your prayer. Draw what you see as the problem and then draw how you see God resolving it. I think this would be a wonderful way to teach children to pray. All kids love to draw. This seems like it would work for kids to express their feelings, as well. As an artist myself, I loved this idea! I don't think God cares how we pray, just that we do so.

Source: This is from a Daily Devotional from Girlfriends in God.

By Artlady from Edmond, OK

I love this idea! Sometimes visual makes a much bigger impact and drawing takes thought and effort rather than going through 'the motions'! Thanks for sharing this prayer thought!

This sounds like a very creative way to teach children pray, especially for "visual" learners.I will share this idea with my Christian friends. Thank you.

Better Living ReligionAugust 26, 2008
Protecting Fruit Trees From Birds
Protecting Fruit Trees From Birds
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Pied Piper Costume
Circle of Plastic Forks
Uses for Plastic Utensils
Crochet hook and pink yard.
Crochet Business Name Ideas