Seafood Stuffing Recipe

I buy seafood stuffing at my local supermarket, that I love. It has breadcrumbs, imitation crab meat, seasonings, and butter. I have tried to make my own and it does not taste great. Does anybody have a tasty recipe for me? Thank you.

By Gladys from Chelsea, MA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I believe seafood stuffing usually has shrimp in it. What you might be looking for is a crab stuffing recipe. Here is one that received ten 5-star reviews.

http://www.food  -stuffing-199813

Thanksgiving Stuffing Being Made in a Large Saucepan
Stuffing Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SeafoodJuly 13, 2010
Stove Top Stuffing
Recipes Using Stove Top Stuffing
Bowl of seafood gumbo.
Seafood Gumbo Recipes
Seafood Casserole
Seafood Casserole Recipes
Delicious Stuffing
Tips for Making Delicious Stuffing
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 8:31:53 PM on 10.0.1.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.