Easy Stuffing Recipe
Stuffing isn't just for Thanksgiving, you can make this easy stuffing anytime of year. This page contains easy stuffing recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Amazing! Two products makes a great stuffing. It comes out so flavorful. Enjoy!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Depends if you are using this as a side dish or a meal.
Source: My brain working overtime and looking for new things to make!
- 1 box chicken, turkey or sage stuffing mix.
- 1 can of Campbell's Chicken Rice soup (condensed)
- 1 1/2 cans water, more if you need it,
- 4 Tbsp butter
- A few sprinkles of sage seasoning, a little black pepper,
- Optional: I used a handful of chopped onion and celery, and sauteed them in the butter first.
- Using a saucepan, saute the onion and celery in butter.
- Add the condensed chicken and rice soup and mix well. Then add water. Mix in sage and pepper, then remove from the stove.
- Add the stovetop crumbs and stir. If too dry, add more water.
In This Guide