$1 Easter Bonnet Baskets

Last year I made a wonderful little Easter basket for my 5 year old granddaughter using an Easter bonnet from the dollar store instead of the traditional Easter basket.

These Easter bonnets for kids come in many different styles and colors at my local Dollar Tree. Just fill the upside-down bonnet/basket with colorful Easter grass and treats. She loved the Easter bonnet basket so much that she wore the bonnet to church on Easter Sunday and now wears it all the time when she plays "dress-up".

For an extra-special bonnet, use hot glue to attach a ribbon-bow along with silk flowers and leaves to the hat in colors that match her Easter dress.

By Cyinda from near Seattle

I'll save this idea for next year. Thanks. I did send a bonnet in the mail (from the Dollar Store), but I didn't think to use it as a basket.

Saving Money on Easter Baskets
Saving Money on Easter Baskets
Crafts Easter BasketsApril 10, 2009
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Little boy in a brown bunny costume.
Making an Easter Rabbit Costume
Wicker Basket
Repairing Wicker Baskets
Easter basket.
Homemade Easter Baskets
🎉
🎄