Straw Hat Turkey
- straw hat
- felt (any color you want for feathers)
- hot glue and gun
- string (to hang up)
- ribbon to tie under face
- Cut out all feather pieces as in picture.
- Cut out eyes and beak and feet and red thing under beak.
- Glue feathers, eyes, beak, and feet onto hat.
- Take black ribbon and tie in a bow and glue on under face.
- Glue string on back to hang up.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
November 15, 20060 found this helpful
This is so cute..Do you have a pattern for the feathers and other parts? This would help alot..Thanks..
November 16, 20060 found this helpful
im sorry i dont have a pattern i just kinda drew them off the top of my head you can look off the picture and kinda copy the shapes its pretty simple.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 1:14:29 PM on 10.0.0.131 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us