Canvas Bag Apron
Turn a canvas bag into an easy to make apron. Great for use at summer barbecues!
- Remove the sewing from the sides of the bag.
- Cut off the bottom handle.
- Add material to the side to make the apron as wide as you want. If you are adding a color insert, like I did in the picture, sew the insert material to the "add on" material before sewing to the sides of the canvas bag.
- I cut 5 inch strips of muslin 30 inches long for the ties.
- Hem the bottom and you are done!
By Tedebear from San Jose, CA
February 4, 20130 found this helpful
I try to redo, reuse and this is a cute idea! I have used large farmer type hankies and made aprons too for the little kids. Similar style.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 5, 2016 at 8:40:21 PM on 10.0.1.220 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us