Jean Pocket Notebooks
Create a pocket on a notebook to hold pens, pencils, notepads, etc. Kids will enjoy personalizing the pockets. A great way to recycle old jeans/pants pockets too!
Approximate Time: About 20 minutes
- old pair of jeans or pants
- craft glue or hot glue gun and glue sticks
- appliques, buttons, foam shapes, etc.
- Cut the back pocket from a pair of old jeans or pants.
- Decorate the pocket as desired by gluing on appliques, foam letters, etc.
- Using hot glue gun, run a bead of glue along sides and bottom of pocket, leaving only the top open.
- Press pocket into place on notebook.
- Fill with supplies such as pens, pencils, erasers, notepads, etc.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 8:12:11 PM on 10.0.2.34 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us