Making a Jeans Pocket Scissors Pouch

Category Containers
A folded and stitched jeans pocket is perfect for storing and carrying a small pair of scissors in your purse or craft bag. This is a page about making a jeans pocket scissors pouch.

I like to carry a small pair of scissors in my purse and didn't want to poke a hole in bottom of my canvas purse. So I came up a solution and made a small pouch from a pocket out of an old pair of blue jeans. I used a size 16 needle in my sewing machine and made it in a matter of a few minutes. If you don't have a sewing machine, sew it by hand.

By Marjorie from Lewiston, NY

Crafts Recycled Crafts ContainersDecember 14, 2016
🌻
😷
😎
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Jeans-Pocket-Scissors-Pouch.html