New Feature - Product Reviews

Find out what ThriftyFun user think of products before you buy them. This new section allows you to ask for feedback about a particular product. To submit a request for a Product Review, visit the link below.

Request Feedback of a Product

If there is a product you have purchased that you would like to share a review for, feel free to submit it at the link below.

Submit a Review

I would love to know if anyone out there has used the new swifter vaccume ? I would like to get one, but would also like to know it they work like the ads on tv. I am a handicapper (semi ) and the heavy vacs destroy my back.

Swiffer WetJet
Swiffer WetJet Isn't Working
Fireworks
Saving Money on Fireworks
Water Feature
Making a Water Feature
Indoor Water Fountain
Making an Indoor Water Feature
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 25, 2016 at 5:53:10 PM on 10.0.1.98 in 870 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.