Apple Cinnamon Doggie Cookies

I like to make my (4) dogs homemade treats. I have found this site to have numerous recipes to make. There are also recipes for Cats and Humans too :)

Here is a sample of 'our' favorite

Ingredients

• 5 ounces dried apples
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
  • 1 tablespoon garlic powder
  • 1 cup ice water

Directions

click link to view the rest of recipe

http://www. divinerecipes.com/recipe.cfm/recipeid/6976/Apple-Cinnamon-Doggie-Cookies

By Laurie from Nevada

Do you know if they have a recipe for doggie treat cookies for dogs with diabetes ? My dog is on insulin and also has a senstive stomach.Would love to be able to make her some goodies for X=mas.

Thanks,

Thank you for sharing this site. I love it, had to bookmark it.

Why does it seem most home made dog biscuit recipes have garlic or garlic powder in them? My dog will eat just about anything I give her. Is there a nutritional reason for the garlic?

Garlic is mostly there for the effects on controlling fleas,

But I prefer Apple Cider Vinegar added to water and food.

It's far safer then Garlic Powder, Garlic and Onions are poisonous to dogs. They claim small amounts of garlic is safe, But I have read conflicting evidence concerning just how safe it really is, It builds up in the dogs system and over time, has dangerous effects, even death. So I guess its just each persons choice to decide how safe they think it is,

I won't use it, My dogs are not Guinea Pigs! (so to speak)

Dogs will quickly grow to love the taste of Apple cider Vinegar as well..

http://sextonsdoggydiner.110mb.com/notes.html

Everyone seems so hooked on Garlic, But why mess with a potentially dangerous seasoning with any dog?. Thats what eludes me, Why people use it anyways, Apple Cider is Safe, effective and good for a wide variety.

Did you know, it's also one of the secret ingredients most Organic petfood bakers use.

DON""T use Garlic Powder, Use APPLE cider Vinegar

Just because it's Called "DOGFOOD Recipe" doesn't mean everything listed is safe, So many recipes I have seen posted has Dangerous ingredients listed in the recipe, things like Raisins & Nutmeg, You need to educate yourself Before blindly following a Recipe someone quotes you. Do a search there is so many good sites listing Dangerous and potentially dangerous ingredients to dogs, Your Dogs life is in your hands,

Do him justice

Food and Recipes Recipes LinksNovember 10, 2006
Finished Apples
Cinnamon Apple Recipes
Apple Cookie Recipes
Apple Cookie Recipes
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider, Two glasses of sparkling apple cider.
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider
🎄