Diabetic Dog Treats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 lbs. beef liver, cut into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan with parchment paper.
- Place the liver into a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- If you have room, add the flour and eggs, and process until smooth. Otherwise, transfer to a bowl, and stir in the flour and eggs using a wooden spoon.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the center is firm.
- Cool, and cut into squares using a pizza cutter. The treats will have a consistency similar to a sponge.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Source: Barb Maxwell (allrecipes.com)
By Irishwitch from Aurora, CO
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!