Jasper (Welsh Pembroke Corgi)

This is Jasper, he is an 8 week old Welsh Pembroke Corgi. I got him on Saturday November 25th, 2010 (an early Christmas present). He likes to chew and play with the cat's toys. In this picture, he is playing with a collapsible cat tunnel and loving it.

By Kristy

You are in for a real treat. Dodgie and I were together 12 years, lived to 14 years, he was my sidekick, tri color also, you have the best of both worlds. They love to cuddle and love to get up and go, in time time he will know what you're going to do a split second before you do it-his ears should go prick which is a good thing, less ear problems and really good hearing. You are lucky, take good care. P.S. he will need a job to do.

Hello, I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Tucker. He will be 14 Jan. 29th. Corgi's are are joy to have. Tucker is my buddy. He follows me Everywhere. They can be stubborn and they might want to herd little children and nip at their heels but they are the most precious dogs ever. Tucker is our 3rd Corgi. Have fun with your new baby.

brown and white Corgi
Pembroke Welsh Corgi Photos
Photos Pets DogsDecember 9, 2010
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cojack Breed Information and Photos
Cardigan Welsh Corgi
Cardigan Welsh Corgi Breed Information and Photos