Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E

I no longer waste money on expensive moisturizers. I have found two products that are amazing and very inexpensive. The first is cocoa butter in a jar. It is made by Queen Helene and is a very rich and very moisturizing body cream that can also be used on the face (I found it at CVS). It comes in a big jar and is about $3! I slather it on after a bath or after washing my face. It is as rich or richer than those expensive body butters and has a nice pure smell.

The second item is vitamin E oil. I bought a bottle of it at my local pharmacy (CVS) for 2 or 3 bucks and the stuff is great! I use it under my eyes at night and on my wrinkles. I also rub it into my nails and on my heels at night (which I cover with a sock).

Both of these items were on the bottom shelf. Hmm, sometimes it pays to look around. :)

By Carol from Lancaster, PA

I've always liked that cocoa butter too. I get it at WalMart. It smells so good too.

I like to use sweet almond oil on my face. I think olive oil, vitamin E oil, etc. all work very well. Also, if you get the pure oil there are no additional additives. My skin drinks it in. A bottle lasts a long time. Cheap & good.

Awesome! I'm going to buy some of both these products today. Thanks!

Message for Carol from Lancaster, PA.

How long have you used the cocoa butter? What changes have you seen on your skin?

I have extremely dry skin and need all the advise I can get. Thanks for your Post! Please write back as-soon-as you can. Thank you.

Woman putting on Lotion
Moisturizing Tips and Techniques
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerMarch 12, 2009
Cute Guinea Pig
Giving Vitamin Supplements to Guinea Pigs
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Homemade Vitamin Water
Homemade Vitamin Water Recipes
powdered cocoa
Storing Cocoa