Chunky Pepper Jelly

I make lots of pepper jellies but would like a chunkier version like Harry and David's pepper onion relish to serve over cream cheese and crackers. Anyone have a recipe?

Nettie from Canada

Hi Nettie,

I don't have a recipe for you but I would love to have some of the pepper jelly recipes that you have. I just recently tried some for the first time and I loved it. If you have them on your computer you can email them to me at lchilds48@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Linda

I am about to embark on a jelly making frenzy so as to start a business. Anyone have any advise? Is there a way to make really large batches at a time?

I was searching for a recipe similiar to the Harry and David's onion and pepper relish also but didn't find one so made my own. I think it is similiar and good.

3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced

1 medium onion, diced

2 1/2 lbs. tomatoes. peeled and chopped

1 tsp. lemon rind

1 tsp. salt

1/3 cup vinegar

1 box pectin

1/4 red or green pepper

1/2 hot chili pepper

4 1/2 cups sugar

Mix peppers, onion, tomatoes, lemon rind, salt vinegar and pectin. Bring to a boil and boil 10 minutes. Add sugar and bring back to a boil. Boil hard 3 to 4 minutes. Put in sterile jars and seal. Turn unside down for 5 minutes. After 5 invert.

Your recipe tastes very much like Harry and David's Pepper Relish, however I have tried it twice and I cannot get it to jell up as thick as theirs. Mine is syrupy. Is that how yours does? Please respond.

Thanks,

Dawn Randall

Clemmons NC

drandallx2 AT yahoo.com

I am looking for this pepper jelly too.

Pepper Jelly
Pepper Jelly Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes CondimentsAugust 12, 2004
Brazilian Pepper Tree
Getting Rid of a Brazilian Pepper Tree
Spicy Soup With Peppers
Fixing Soup With Too Much Pepper
Pepper Plant
Growing Pepper Plants
bowl of soup
Tomato Bisque Recipes
🎄